Sunday 18 May 2014

placement log 5

DAY 5 (1000 days later)

This post is ridiculously delayed and is about my last day of placement at SP Ashy. The day was mostly quiet so it wasn't too stressful but unfortunately there wasn't as much to observe.

One noteworthy thing from the day though, that I can relate to the domains, was the effect of the leader on the attitudes of the staff. J was stuck in a rut organising things with people and something broke the camel's back while I was out on my lunch break because when I got back, the mood was death and I could feel the gloom that suddenly infected everybody's work. Towards the end when he got his things sorted though, he was visibly more relaxed and everybody else lightened up too. Go figure.

And I guess that's it for day 5 folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment