Sunday 18 May 2014

update

Somehow I've ended up with too much on my plate. Actually I know how; it was out of fear of being static and unproductive. Concerns about being unaccomplished, unable to contribute, etc. While I'm worried about being stretched thin for time, being able to be involved in this much work is kind of exciting at the same time. Work/uni not so much, but the side projects and position on the society (woo!!!!) has me on the edge of my seat to create and work with people. If only I could have all the energy in the world.

Today was my first day off in two weeks and it was a bit startling. Technically I have work to do but fuck that (for now) because I hadn't been home to eat a proper meal in a week in half. I made the mother of all sandwiches and sent myself to food coma land for a solid 3 hours and napped all afternoon. Bliss. Hoping to be able to better balance the new things and the old things and all the people along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment